- Junk cars - great for parts, catalytic converters and recycling
- Damaged Late Model Vehicles - high potential for repair and resale
- Hidden Gems - Project cars, exotics, and classics.
1. Can I sell my cars on Joyride?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (415) 636-6493
2. Can anyone join the auction?
Yes the auction is open to the public
3. Is there a registration fee?
No. You can register and view all vehicles free of charge.
4. Will I pay for the car online?
No. When you win we will charge a 15% platform fee to your card on file. Vehicle payment is due in cash upon pick up.
5. How do I pick up the car?
Vehicles must be paid for and picked up within 48 hours following the auction. Buyers are responsible for vehicle pickup and transport.
Further Questions? Email email@example.com